How can affirmations shift my day?
- Kick the inner critic to the curve. When you focus your internal conversation toward positive affirmations you become more aware of when negative thoughts and feelings start to creep in. The minute the thought starts talking schmack you can fall back on your affirmation.
- Miracle of Manifestation. Words are POWERFUL. Its up to you to choose ones that feed your soul and send the right message to the universe. Speaking silent words within yourself go straight to God’s/Universe’s ear affirming what your desired truth and outcome.
- Feel good. Who doesn’t want to feel good? Positive and uplifting words set the tone for your day. Affirming allows you to step into each day knowing that while you’re busy living life, you’ve set things in motion through spoken work and magic is happening all around you. You mindset carries into your physical being. Speaking Goodness = Feeling Goodness
How do I practice affirmations?
According to Paramhansa Yogananda, an affirmation should be repeated with great care and attention:
- begin speaking the affirmation loudly
- next in normal speaking voice
- then in a whisper
- then silently (the silent affirmation carries the meaning and intention into the subconscious.)
Here are some beautiful affirmations to start your day on a positive note and carry you through in faith and focus.
- I am enough. I love who I am. I love how I am. I love what I am.
- I love being in my body. I am strong. I am beautiful. I am bold.
- Everything I need is within me.
- I am grounded. I am centered. I am firmly rooted.
- I choose love. I attract love. I am love.
- I shine bright.
- My strength is greater than any struggle. My faith is greater than any fear.
- I see beauty all around me. I find the positive in all situations.
- I am wealthy, abundant and prosperous in all areas of my life.
- I am worthy.
Did you LOVE these affirmations?
Here’s a gallery just for you. Click+ Scroll through. Pin them, download and print them, hang them, share them. USE THEM!
Sending so much love and light.